After your order is placed with Eos Bathware, your delivery will be coordinated by our friendly staff at your nearest store and we will endeavour to deliver your products as soon as possible unless advised otherwise.
We deliver Australia wide, however, there may be areas our logistical teams cannot reach. Our team will advise you by phone or via details proved by you to arrange an alternate method of receipt.
- If you need to change your delivery address, please email [email protected] at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date. If you are not available to take delivery on the agreed delivery date, you will be charged a delivery fee for each additional delivery attempt. Alternatively, goods may be left in an area deemed safe by the delivery driver. Eos Bathware does not take responsibility for goods which are delivered to site without the receipt of goods by an authorized person.
- If you would like next business day delivery of the product (Express delivery), you will need to place your order by 12noon (AEST time) on the previous business day and the product must be in stock.
We will deliver to the delivery address specified by you when you place your order on the agreed delivery date.
- We may deliver the products via a range of delivery methods. All deliveries must be signed for, depending upon which delivery method we use:
- Delivery by one of our drivers – our driver will need to see a photo ID of the person who placed the order or that person’s representative and will keep a record of that ID. If neither you nor your authorised representative is at the delivery address to take delivery, our driver will either unload the goods and leave in a safe area which will be determined by the driver, or, return the goods to our warehouse. Where goods are returned to our warehouse an additional delivery fee will be charged;
- Delivery by our contracted courier company – if neither you nor your authorised representative is at the delivery address to take delivery, the courier company or the manufacturer will either unload the goods and leave in a safe area which will be determined by the driver, or, return the goods to our warehouse. Where goods are returned to our warehouse an additional delivery fee will be charged.
- Delivery by Australia Post – if neither you nor your authorised representative is at the delivery address to take delivery, an “Article Awaiting” card will be left at the delivery address and your order will be taken to the Australia Post Office suitable to store the product until you are able to go and pick it up. In these circumstances our obligation to deliver the product to you is satisfied when the “Article Awaiting” card is left at the delivery address
Our Sales team will call you prior to your scheduled delivery day as a reminder. This call is made as a courtesy and if for any reason this call is not made all terms of delivery will still be binding. You or your nominated contact is required to accept and sign for the goods. If you need to change your delivery date please contact our Sales team via email through [email protected] 24 hours prior your original scheduled delivery date.
All deliveries must be signed for when you receive them and deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes.
If you have any queries relating to delivery times and costs for your area or you haven’t received your goods within a reasonable period, please contact our friendly staff.